Saturday, February 2, 2013

Puppy Love


mac006
Love is in the air with less than two weeks till Valentines day. This year for Valentines we would like to encourage you all to celebrate a different kind of love, Puppy Love! Today's story features Ralpha who has started the year off with Magic, not just any magic, the Magic, a cruise ship.
I wanted to let you know Rapha did fantastic on our cruise.
It took him 2 days to hit the Potty place,only 2 little accidents. He loved playing with his Kong ball at the fenced in b.b. courts.
One of the officers came to our cabin with a dog lifevest. He asked to take a few photos. He told me he was the 1st Service Dog on this ship, the Magic. The crew loved him & other passengers.
BTW while boarding, we were rushed to the front of the line like we were famous.
Rapha NEVER stopped alerting.
Even in the 1st 2 days he was doing his job well. I was asked so much about him and his job. I happily shared my storey.
I LOVE EVERYONE OF YOU.Dan, trainers, Dana, thank you so much. I now have 2 shadows."
Ralpha is a Diabetic Alert Dog from Service Dogs by Warren Retrievers.
If you or someone you know could benefit from having a Diabetic Alert Dog please Click Here.
To learn more about Service Dogs for invisible disabilities Click Here.
To learn how you can help place service dogs with families in need Click Here.

No comments:

Post a Comment