Thursday, December 15, 2016

SDWR Review: A Family's Look At Their Diabetic Alert Dog





Dear SDWR,
I can’t thank you enough for all you have done for our family. When I entered this program my intentions were to get a dog for my children. I never dreamed I would connect and grow to love everyone in the organization. You all have been here for us through thick and thin, for our victories and our downfalls always there to lend a word of encouragement even when I was in tears and done. I have called you in tears and you all have always been my biggest fan.
As we graduate out of your program today I can’t help but tear up and think back on my journey with you all. I have learned more about myself than I ever thought I could. Thank you for always being on my side and by my side through it all. I will always Cherish the training and love from each of you. Thank you for everything, every Alert reminds me of why I took this journey. I am so thankful and blessed to have Miracle as our DAD. I am double blessed to be Chapter Manager for and organization that I will forever stand and support til the end. I love each one of you so much. Cheri Campbell, thanks for always having my back and training this sweet boy to save lives. Dan Warren, thanks for always encouraging me and having faith in me. Sarah Gibson, thanks for all the support during my fundraising and still helping me today. Phil, thanks for the input from our first meeting in DC to this week’s training. Brenda, oh my biggest fan thank you for always helping me through those down times. Erin, thanks for always being my friend and trainer, thanks for all those late night calls when I was at my wits end couldn’t have done this without you. And last but not least Lucinda, your amazing in so many ways I love you to death. Thanks again for everything I love you guys your my family and I couldn’t imagine this life without any of you. Until There’s A Cure, There’s A Dog!!
Thank you,
April

No comments:

Post a Comment